- Acting for clients at all stages of the litigation process, including pre-litigation.
- Advising on and negotiating civil disputes including estate and relationship property disputes and settlement agreements.
- Representing clients in mediations and negotiations.
- Preparing complex applications for Grants of Probate, Letters of Administration and Reseals of Grants of Probate.
- Advising executors on the administration of estates including complex estates and contested estates.
- Advising on complex estate planning issues, preparing wills, powers of attorney and appointments of welfare guardians.
- Representing clients in the High Court of Australia, New South Wales Supreme Court, the New South Wales Local Court, the New South Wales District Court, Federal Court of Australia, Federal Circuit Court of Australia, the Family Court of Australia, New South Wales Healthcare Complaints Commission, Administrative Appeals Tribunal of Australia and the Refugee Review Tribunal of Australia.