LLB (Hons) University of Durham
Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice (LPC), University of Oxford & Oxford Brookes
LLM (Tax Law) (Distinction) University of London, Queen Mary College
Direct Phone: +64 9 920 8673
- Admitted as a Solicitor of the Senior Courts of England and Wales (non-practising): 2005
- Member: ICANZ Trust Special Interest Group
AREAS OF SPECIALISATION
- Trust law
- Wills and estates
- Personal asset and tax planning
- Business succession planning
- Trustees' duties and obligations
- Relationship property law
- International asset and tax planning
- Inbound and outbound migration planning
- Offshore trusts and cross-border structuring
- Trustee company and Trust corporation formation
- Mental Capacity
- Prior to joining TGT Legal, Dominique spent 16 years studying and working in the UK, working in both a private practice law firm and in-house. Dominique spent seven and a half years in-house with Kingston Smith LLP, a top 20 firm of Chartered Accountants in London where he was Head of Private Client Legal Practice and advised high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals.
- Dominique obtained for Kingston Smith LLP the first licence issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) for an accountancy firm to carry out probate work.
- Dominique has also delivered training and seminars on a variety of legal matters in the UK.